It's been awhile...
Life is busy and good! India & Chicago have come and gone with a new and full academic year in bloom! 3rd Graders are busy little stinkers that keep me on my toes and often searching for that maternal instinct that would help me lots at this age level. Nevertheless, they keep me grassroots and centered, a combination few can bring to one's life in place of a child.
A horizon of change is ahead and it is uncertain what exactly change will bring. I am both anxious and excited to see what they world delivers over the next months and am open to the adventure. Life keeps this funny way of working itself out, and I am banking on past odds that it will continue! Until then, I will focus my energies on enjoying the moment; the wonderful friends I have accumulated, the students I adore (and those I don't!), the travel opps, and all things I am a part of. It's true... we are truly social creatures!
There is a song I have been listening to called "She Let Herself Go" by George Strait. It's about allowing oneself the freedom to choose a path in life. How lucky I am to be afforded this choice!
Life is Good.
carpe diem~
k. xx
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


No comments:
Post a Comment